Author(s): Ralph Mayhew
Leadership is a lifelong journey of discovering how to step away from our efforts to build our own kingdoms and instead lead others in God's kingdom. The Anonymous Leader helps you navigate the way.
The best type of leader is one who leads people in the direction God wants them to go. Doing this well is hard and requires our importance to decrease as Jesus' increases by our influence of people.
Too many leaders find themselves hijacked by a subconscious desire for power, importance, significance or ambition. The greatest leaders are the anonymous ones, stewarding their leadership platforms so that the desires of God become the greatest priority for those who follow. Leading like this require constant adjustment and The Anonymous Leader shows you how.
In this book, you'll discover:
- How to make your leadership more about God so greater things happen for your cause
- How to develop resilient leadership that lets you overcome any challenge
- How to see Christian leadership in a refreshing way, even if you would never call yourself 'a leader'
- How to grasp the importance of values and culture to empower and guide people as God would hope you to
- How humility is truly transformational
- How to love those you lead, maximising your impact, and much, much more
Leadership is a God-given opportunity to influence others in a positive way. Using scripture and his own personal experience, Mayhew shares a fresh perspective on leadership that will ensure your cause increases as your personal need for importance decreases. This book invites you into the freedom that awaits as you learn to put your desire for acclaim aside, and take hold of something much more exciting and fulfilling.
If you like authentic, practical and easy-to-read books that are Biblically based, then you'll love Mayhew's engaging guide to increase your leadership capacity. Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.